@aydwi thanks for working on preparing the move of our beloved sd-helper to the infrastructure Here is a short summary of what we’ve done today:
- sd-helper now has an official repository which you own
- a merge request was prepared to run it in a docker container under supervisord
- a playbook was created to host the docker container on a new machine which can also be used for other bots
It is not far from completion, it still needs:
- the dependencies to install so it can run
- a test case to verify it deploys as expected, using a thrashable GitHub account
To be continued!