Calling all SecureDrop users

Dear SecureDrop users,

If you’re going to the Internet Freedom Festival this year, the SecureDrop project is asking for your help.

Tell me more

There are 2 ways to help us.

1. @ei8fdb (Bernard) would like 30 minutes of your time to talk to you about your how you use SecureDrop, and about how we can make SecureDrop work better for you. In return @ei8fdb will buy you some refreshments as a small thank you. :coffee::tropical_drink::milk_glass:

2. The other way is to give us 10 minutes of your time to take part in a demonstration of how SecureDrop works.
    SecureDrop has been selected for the IFF Tools Showcase on March 8th from 5PM to 7PM.
    We’d like you to talk about your experience of using SecureDrop. This will be speaking in front of a group of people. If you’re OK with this we’d be very grateful.

:raising_hand_woman:I’d like to tell you about how I use SecureDrop

Great! You can contact @ei8fdb on bernard@ei8fdb.org (PGP key is here), or @bernardtyers on Twitter.

He will reply to you and arrange a date, time and place.

If you don’t want to send an email, that’s OK - you can find @ei8fdb at IFF from Tuesday. His photo is on Keybase.

:raising_hand_man:I’d like to take part in the Tools Showcase

Great! Please contact: Harlo and Olivia by email :writing_hand:

Thanks for your time and we’re looking forward to talking to you at IFF 2018! :sunny:

1 Like

https://pouet.dachary.org/@loic/261050