Request to become member of UX Team

Hi everybody,

I would like to become a member of the UX Team ! The basic interest is that I would like to contribute to the interview series with journalists and other potential SecureDrop users.

Quick summary of my background - I’m based in Berlin, anthropologist by training but have been working for NGOs in the field of freedom of expression and whistleblower protection for about three years now, doing campaigning, research and advocacy.

Anyway, pleased to meet all of you, let me know if you have any questions !

Veronika

2 Likes

@veronika.nad I think you would be a great asset to the UX team, thanks for stepping up! :+1: Let the record show that Veronika is a driving force behind Change of Direction. I’m not ashamed to say she taught me the vast majority of what I know today about the European Directive on whistleblower protection. I trust her ultimately.

Welcome Veronika! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds awesome!! Welcome @veronika.nad

1 Like

It has been a week and nobody voice any objection, welcome to the UX team @veronika.nad :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team @veronika.nad! Great to have someone who knows about the subject.

I hope we’ll talk in Gitter soon. I see you’ve joined the wikis, great. And we’ll get you added to the UX call on Monday.

If you have any questions, please shout. All questions welcome. :slight_smile:

Bernard