Spanish is 100% done. Ready for revision

This is a recent change (see Add i18n menu with flags by toast · Pull Request #2569 · freedomofpress/securedrop · GitHub). Expanding the list (as it was done previousl) is problematic because it will inevitably overflow.

Ah okay. Thank you. And thank you for including Spanish in this coming version. Que bien!! :slight_smile:

@daniel I made one small change to the previous link you posted. There is a small issue with Google Authenticator string, even if I search Google Play store in Spanish all the screenshots are in English. Since this is a translation of a 3rd-party app, and its such a minor string, I changed it “crear cuenta”. This is the literal translation of “create account” and not “set up account”, but a spanish speaker should be able to understand this. I can also test on a physical android device tomorrow but for now we can consider this 100% done and revised. :raised_hands:

@bmeson thank you for checking and correcting them. Nice that we got it going for the next release. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello,

I am a native Spanish Speaker.

I would suggest the Following:

ENCRIPTAR
PSEUDONIMO
Odd-Lenght secret = Secreto de longitud impar

Great Work Daniel. I know its a little bit late, but im happy to help. :grinning:

Gino

2 Likes

Hey Gino,

It is good to have another Spanish native speaker aboard! :balloon:
And, thank you for the suggestions.

I am not sure when, of if corrections can be done at this time, but whenever that is possible feel free to join and suggest at their corresponding editing page(s), so we can see the context of the translation.

By the way, the dictionary that I checked says:
to encrypt = encriptar, cifrar
pseudonym = pseudónimo

Many thanks!

Daniel

1 Like

Corrections can be made at any time via weblate :slight_smile:

1 Like