Swedish reviewer (@jdybedahl)

I should also like to be a reviewer for Swedish. I have been a professional translator, including working with localization of software into Swedish, but a number of years ago I switched over to Unix/Linux systems administrations. My work is now mainly in security and public key infrastructure, so I believe that I have sufficient knowledge of the terms both in English and Swedish.

2 Likes

That sounds great! I have no objections whatsoever, you are definitely more qualified than me.

@jdybedahl thanks for stepping up :slight_smile: In a week from now and if there is a consensus, your weblate account will be granted permissions that will enable you to review and approve transltations. In the meantime please let me know if you have any technical question and I’ll do my best to answer.

It has been a week and there is consensus. You’re in :slight_smile: Welcome! You should now see the Approve button for every string in Swedish. There is some SecureDrop localization documentation about the review process and I’d be happy to answer any question you may have.