How do I drop articles to teh right journalist?

I am looking for the correct journalist at The Guardian UK who deals with legal exams to become a qualified lawyer, the exams are called SQE. The exams are organised by teh SRA and a complete shambles.

Hello journalists and editors, our family really needs your help to tell the whole world how our family has not been allowed to return home by the Russians for 30 years, this is a story of lies, slavery, hatred, and anger towards one Ukrainian family who ended up in Russia, just because they wanted freedom, law and truth
I AM ONE SIMPLE UKRAINIAN MAN MADE A CHALLENGE TO THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF LIES, HATE AND EVIL
The Russian world and what is it prepared for us Ukrainians in Russia, repression, persecution, genocide, humiliation?
Do you think this ended after the collapse of the USSR?
Can you imagine that they once complied with the Conventions on Human Rights, Children’s Rights, and Women’s Rights Conventions?
Do you think that this only happened under Putin?
It’s always been like this
I am the only Ukrainian, the Russians killed me for 30 years
Didn’t give up alone now against All I
One Ukrainian against the entire deceitful system of the Russian Federation
we already knew what the Russian world and Russian mercy smell like
Refugees from Tajikistan have been kept in a settlement for 30 years, without rights outside the state, only because people appeal to the International Convention on the Rights of Refugees, which the Russian Federation allegedly signed

While I’m still alive, I want to give an online interview about how 30 killed and repressed me and my family,
Help us, our life depends on you

I told journalists from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia this interesting story, and if I stay alive, my link is on Facebook

My number
Viber+380985914658
My +79163864191