Here is an outline for a 30 minutes presentation of Weblate for an audience of localizers who have never used the platform but are curious about it. This will be scheduled by localizationlab at some point. The idea is to have a screenshare on jit.si which is recorded so it can then be published for others to watch. The 30 minutes presentation will be followed by a 30 minutes Q/A.
- What is weblate and what are the benefits of self-hosting
- The journey of a new volunteer willing to contribute to the French translation of SecureDrop
- The reviewer workflow and the Approve button
- Anatomy of the translation page
- Frequently requested features
- Translation memory
Please let me know if something should be covered and does not show. Or add whatever you think relevant: this topic is a wiki