It would be great to have SecureDrop t-shirts, stickers, a stand banner and a table cloth, for when we organize a SecureDrop booths or just go to events. I would be happy to organize and find funding to make those. But have no clue how to get a good design. The stickers are easiest because some already exist and a file with the design is sitting somewhere: it’s not a matter of creating one But the rest…
I would love it if the t-shirt had the name/alias of all contributors printed in the back. This was done for Ceph and worked really well although there were hundreds of contributors. It also is a nice gift to send to localizers who work in the shadows, as a token of appreciation.
|Stickers||@edenemmanuel 213 USD||@elioqoshi||StickerMule||@dachary|
|July 5th, 2018||@edenemmanuel||1,000 Stickers||213 USD|
- URL: https://www.stickermule.com/
- Auth: user email@example.com, password ask @dachary
- Shape: Die cut stickers, 2x2 inch
- Design: https://forum.securedrop.club/uploads/default/original/1X/889374daa07872c90611f82c6bbd0e1f03615c11.zip and used the psd file when asked for artwork.
- July 4th, 2018 order 100 for USD 67, delivery 12 bd de Magenta, 75010 Paris