SecureDrop 0.7.0 localization status updates

Bonjour,

We are roughly 48h away from merging translations and although things are looking good, we’re not done yet. In the screenshot of the weblate dashboard below we see what’s left to do.

Supported languages

Candidate languages

3 Likes

@kushaldas I don’t usually write down this status update and just work from the weblate dashboard, going through each language, one after the other. I hope the status update will help you get up to speed. Would you like to followup and post the same kind of update in 24h?

Hi, @dachary
I’ve reviewed my own translation. They should be fine as I waited several days to read them again more than once. Anyways, if @btonasse is around and wishes to review again, I am around here today and ready to discuss any suggestions.
Good work, everyone!
Cheers,
Communia

1 Like

Bonjour,

We are roughly 24h away from merging translations and although things are looking good, we’re not done yet. In the screenshot of the weblate dashboard below we see what’s left to do.

Supported languages

Candidate languages

Bonjour,

Translations are merged today: we made it :slight_smile: In the screenshot of the weblate dashboard below all is 100% (Swedish is not reviewed or included in SecureDrop yet but shows in the panel).

Supported languages

New languages

Merge proposed https://github.com/freedomofpress/securedrop/pull/3377

@eloquence @redshiftzero here are the localization credits for inclusion in the 0.7.0 release notes:

The translations for all supported languages were updated thanks to the work of many volunteers:

Arabic: Ali Boshanab, Jennifer Helsby, Ouss, Ahmad Gharbeia, ButterflyOfFire., Gabriele Kahlout, Thalia Rahme, kwadronaut, Jasmine Khalil, Ramy Raoof, Erin McConnell, Scharik Yousif
German: Anna Skaja, Ettore Atalan, Eric H., kwadronaut
Spanish: Jose, Pablo Di Noto, Allan Nordhøy, Freddy Martinez, Daniel Arauz, Camille Fassett, Anatoli
French: Alain-Olivier, Jean-Marc Manach, Michal Čihař, David, Loïc Dachary
Italian: Manuel D’Orso, Claudio Arseni, Beatrice Martini
Norwegian: Øyvind Bye Skille, Allan Nordhøy
Dutch: Thom, Anne M, kwadronaut, Yarno Ritzen
Portuguese: Cecília do Lago, A. Nonymous, Cláudio Carvalho, communiaa, Jonas B. R, Erin McConnell, Bernardo Tonasse
Turkish: T. E. Kalaycı, Volkan, tekrei
Chinese: foolfitz, H.-L. Lee, Jin Lin Wright, Shih-Chieh Ilya Li, Cheng-Chia Tseng, Chi-Hsun Tsai

Two new languages are now officially supported:

Hindi: Abhishek Jaiswal, Subham Banga, Drashti, Dev Singh, Muhammad Usman
Russian: Andrey, Maria Ovsyannikova, Eric H., Adham Kurbanov

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: